The Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA) is an independent regulatory body established by the NRA Act, 2015 (Act 895) and began operations in January 2016. The NRA has a statutory responsibility for regulating civilian use of nuclear and other radioactive materials in medicine,
industry, agriculture, education and research in Ghana. This is to ensure the protection of people and the environment from the harmful effects of radiation.
The NRA is seeking to recruit to fill various positions in its organisational structure and hereby invites qualified Ghanaians to apply for the position of Support Officer – Integrated Management System. Job Summary
• The candidate will join a team responsible for the development of the integrated management systems for the organisation and over time take over responsibilities for the further development and implementation of the management system.
• Functions will include ensuring the documentation of processes, procedures and work instructions including ensuring that all interactions are duly captured.
• The role also will include coordinating training of staff on the management system, and coordinating the development and implementation of preventive and corrective actions based on self-assessments and internal or external audits.
• The candidate should be familiar with management system standards such as ISO 9001 and GSR Part 2. Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of good Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognised university with project management certification preferred. He/She must have relevant experience in development of management systems Location:
Kwabenya, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should apply by forwarding a cover letter, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates to the email address: [email protected]
Please indicate the position title on the subject line of the email Closing Date:
11 June, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.