The Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA) is an independent regulatory body established by the NRA Act, 2015 (Act 895) and began operations in January 2016. The NRA has a statutory responsibility for regulating civilian use of nuclear and other radioactive materials in medicine,
industry, agriculture, education and research in Ghana. This is to ensure the protection of people and the environment from the harmful effects of radiation.
The NRA is seeking to recruit to fill various positions in its organisational structure of hereby invites qualified Ghanaians to apply for the position of Support Officer – Legal Officer Job Summary
• The candidate will assist in providing expert advice on matters of law and legal policy with respect to all the Authority’s activities. S/He will also be responsible for providing interpretation of laws, regulations and other legal provision.
• Represent the Authority in all legal suits and litigations in connection with licensing, enforcement.
• Also prepares and/ or review all contractual documents, interagency agreements, regulations, licenses etc. Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of LLB with over 5 years post-qualification experience.
• A knowledge of nuclear law would be an advantage. Location:
Kwabenya, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should apply by forwarding a cover letter, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates to the email address: [email protected]
Please indicate the position title on the subject line of the email Closing Date:
11 June, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted