The Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA) is an independent regulatory body established by the NRA Act, 2015 (Act 895) and began operations in January 2016. The NRA has a statutory responsibility for regulating civilian use of nuclear and other radioactive materials in medicine,
industry, agriculture, education and research in Ghana. This is to ensure the protection of people and the environment from the harmful effects of radiation.
The NRA is seeking to recruit to fill various positions in its organisational structure and hereby invites qualified Ghanaians to apply for the position of Support Officer – Senior Internal Auditor/Risk Officer. Job Summary
• The candidate will be responsible for covering the full audit cycle including risk management, internal control management, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
• Among others, this will include developing internal audit scope and annual audit plans, analysing and evaluating accounting records and documentation, preparing and presenting reports that reflect audit results, and act as an objective source of independent advice.
• He/She would also be required to develop and implement an effective enterprise risk management framework for the organisation; in this regard, the candidate must have good working knowledge of ISO 31000. Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Masters in Accounting or Finance and a professional qualification in accountancy.
• He/She should have at least 6 years post qualification experience in accounting, auditing and risk management experience in industry or other public service organisation. Membership of professional accounting/auditing body is a requirement. Location:
Kwabenya, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should apply by forwarding a cover letter, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates to the email address: [email protected]
Please indicate the position title on the subject line of the email Closing Date:
11 June, 2021