The Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA) is an independent regulatory body established by the NRA Act, 2015 (Act 895) and began operations in January 2016. The NRA has a statutory responsibility for regulating civilian use of nuclear and other radioactive materials in medicine,
industry, agriculture, education and research in Ghana. This is to ensure the protection of people and the environment from the harmful effects of radiation.
The NRA is seeking to recruit to fill various positions in its organisational structure and hereby invites qualified Ghanaians to apply for the position of Support Officer – Systems Network Administrator. Job Summary
• The candidate will be responsible for the organisation’s computer network (both hardware and software) and will monitor the network to ensure its constant availability to system users.
• This will include the setup of cloud Infrastructure and web-based applications, and the monitoring, installing, maintaining and upgrading Windows and Linux servers.
• He/She must ensure that the network environment meets security performance targets through the use of access controls, backups and firewalls, and must ensure dependability of disaster recovery
data. Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Bachelors in computer science, information technology or related subject. Should have considerable network design and implementation experience.
• Related professional IT certification would be an added advantage. Location:
Kwabenya, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should apply by forwarding a cover letter, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates to the email address: [email protected]
Please indicate the position title on the subject line of the email Closing Date:
11 June, 2021