• The QS is responsible of ensuring that all necessary contractual processes have been observed, notices issued, documents stored, and records kept.
The QS duties will include, but will not be limited to;
• Assisting with the tender evaluation process in the selecting the Contractor.
• Review of Contractor’s Monthly Applications for Payment and issue Interim Payment Certificates.
• Review, evaluate Variation Orders and Claims and prepare reports to the Client.
• Collate information for monthly progress reports.
• Maintain and update Project Registers (VOs/Claims/Payments/Insurances).
• Undertake site visits and measurements.
• Carry out cost estimating, planning, and reporting through the stages of the construction project.
• Other reasonable QS-related tasks.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline.
• Minimum 5 years Experience
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
25 February, 2023