Purpose of the Role
• Manage Tank Farm Operator, Pump House Operator and Boarding Master to carry out job Key Responsibilities
• Ensure daily line up of operating tanks as per advice from Control Room
• Carry out Before Receipt, After Receipt Gauging, After Operation gauging, Hourly Gauging during receipt of tanks
• Carry out sampling from Tank & Pipeline
• Carry out water draining of the tank
• Line up tanks for receipt and dispatch as per advice of Control Room Officer
• Check OWS on daily basis for any trace of oil
• Verify and compare Radar Gauge with Physical Gauge periodically
• Carry out periodic check of the tanks in coordination with Operations In-charge
• Update Gauge Book on daily basis
• Inspect the entire pipeline, tanks for any sign of leakage and take action as required
• Ensure strict adherence to Standard Operating Practice
• Ensure good housekeeping in the tank farm.
• Carry out ullaging & sampling of vessels tanks.
• Line up jetty line, connect hose.
• Discuss discharge plan with Master of the Vessel.
• Monitor discharge and maintain Discharge Log.
• Ensure safety at jetty.
• Ensure positioning of Unloading Hose.
• Make all discharge documentation work with Master of the vessel.
• Carry out all documentation work related to vessel discharge.
• Assist Operations In-charge in carrying out discharge analysis and making record of Compute Discharge/Ocean Loss.
• Ensure strict adherence to Standard Operating Practice. Qualification Required & Experience Key Competencies/Skills Required
• HND or University Graduate
5 years’ experience must have experience in an industrial job or refinery environment. Functional
• Customer service and interpersonal skill is must.
• People management skill with leadership ability is must.
• Problem solving skill at field.
• Previous experience in working in similar field is desirable.
• Knowledge in Fire & Safety is an added advantage. Behavioural
• Must be able to work in extreme temperatures and rainy weather; days, nights, weekends and holidays and take assignments on different shifts.
• Negotiation skill.
• High level of attention and observation.
• Meticulous and dependability.
• Self-motivated with ability to complete tasks with minimum direction. Location:
Tema How To Apply For the Job
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: [email protected] Closing Date:
22 November, 2021