• TIS is a Co-educational international school with boarding facilities on a very Spacious Campus found in a pleasant environment accentuated by state-of-the-art facilities.
• The school-based Challenging programme, Pre-IGCSE for the junior school is designed to seamlessly dovetail appropriately into the International. General Certificate of Secondary Education (1GCSE) programme which is pre-requirement to pursue the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB Dip)
• TIS believes in lifelong learning and therefore is very passionate about continuous staff development through workshops and seminars both locally and abroad affording employees the opportunities to acquire relevant and contemporary skills. Qualification Required & Experience
The applicant should:
• hold a minimum of a good first degree in the subject from a recognised university
• be able to teach both subjects
• have a minimum of three years' teaching experience, preferably in the A' Level and/or IB curricula
• be very passionate about teaching and men-toring teenagers with differing learning abilities
• possess demonstrable and strong pedagogical and communication skills
• have good ICT skills
• be willing to commit to the traditions and philosophy of TIS which includes among others genuine appreciation of adolescents and their challenges and the will to give them pastoral guidance.
• be willing to fulfil common boarding school duties, including coaching or teaching Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants who fit the following profile should send Letter of Applications including their CVs. copies of relevant documents and certificates to: The Principal
Tema International School
P. O. Box CO 864
or [email protected] Closing Date:
03 June, 2015
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.