North American Educational Center (NAEC) is a private Senior High School accredited by the Ghana Education Service. The institute is a WAEC approved center which offers a three year Senior High School programmes in General Arts, Business, Home Economics, Visual Arts and General Sciences leading to the award of West African Senior secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
The School has vacancy for the following teaching positions:
• Core Mathematics;
• Elective Mathematics;
• Social Studies;
• Integrated Science;,
• Home Economics;
• Graphic Design;
• Clothing and Textiles;
• Business Management;
• Cost Accounting;
• Financial Accounting;
• Housemaster (Required to live on campus and must be willing and able to teach several courses); and a Systems Administrator/ ICT Instructor (Must be Proficient in Hardware, Networking, Graphic Design and Web Design).
The Applicant Must meet the following Requirements:
• Teach all areas of the curriculum
• Excellent Classroom Management Skills.
1) Ability to organize classroom and learning resources.
2) Ability to create displays to encourage a positive learning environment
• Skilled at planning, preparing and presenting lessons in a hands-on practical way that enables students to appreciate the subject
• Extraordinary ability to motivate students with enthusiastic, dynamic and imaginative presentation
• High level of discipline
• Must be willing to work on Weekends and Evening Hours*
• Must be willing to participate in student recruitment activities*
*Please do not apply if you cannot satisfy these conditions.
(Non-Negotiable as a starting Salary
Qualification Required & Experience
• Prospective applicants should possess a University Degree (with minimum of 2 years of teaching experience) or HND (With minimum of three years of teaching experience) in any of the above fields of study
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should send a copy of their CV and cover letter to:
or call Mr. Ocran on
0546-176843 / 0243-182094
Only qualified and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
30 September, 2015