Beacon International School is a Christian school located behind the Peduase Presidential Lodge. Beacon International School is seeking to recruit a Teaching Assistant for its preschool section. The roles of the Teaching Assistant would include, but not be limited to:
• Keeping the classroom tidy and organised.
• Preparing materials for each lesson, according to the instructions of the class teacher – stationery, books, special resources.
• Working with smaller groups of children to assist their learning.
• Assisting practically in any other way a class teacher sees fit, within and outside classroom.
Occasionally teach some subject areas – always in consultation with the class teacher/supervisor. Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants should have a minimum qualification of a WASSCE Certificate.
• A Diploma in Basic Education would be an advantage.
• Applicants should also be hard working, tidy, humble, teachable, flexible and caring. Location:
Peduase near Aburi How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
16 April, 2021