Beige Capital (BCSL) is currently recruiting talented individuals at various levels and experience to complement its vibrant team. Suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply to fill the following position: Team Lead, Micro Banking
Scope of Responsibilities
• The successful individual shall be responsible for building, supervising and monitoring all operations of Field Monitoring Officers (FMOs) and Field Banking Operatives (FBOs).
• Among other duties the individual shall be responsible for collating reports of FMO/FBO daily activities; fully investigating incidents that may occur in FMOs and FTs operations; providing leadership in deposit mobilization drives and providing strategy for the bank\'s Micro Business.
• The successful individual shall be responsible for the Micro lending/Credit facilitation for Micro Businesses
What we're looking for:
• We are looking for an individual who is passionate about driving deposits mobilization, data and analytics; has an aptitude for customer service and uses that approach to provide simple and effective solutions for the Micro Banking Team.
• The individual must not be afraid to challenge the status quo aa we actively encourage innovative approaches to the way we do things.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A good first degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance, Credit Management or a part qualified member of a Recognized Professional Finance/Accounting body.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
• A minimum of two years working experience in a similar capacity.
• Proficiency with computers, web-based data administration, MS Office Applications.
• A high sense of initiative and ability to work independently without supervision.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs and application to:-
13 November, 2015