Landtours seeks to employ a Team Leader for its Destination Travel Planning and Sales Division.
• The Team leader for the Destination Travel Planning and Sales Division will supervise the business unit responsible for developing, costing and packaging individual and group tours.
• Promoting and marketing landtours packages to the local and international market
• Executing travel contracts between clients and Landtours, with our geographical coverage spanning 7 West Africa and Three East African countries
• The position holder will report directly to the General Manager of Landtours
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a degree required
• At least 5 years working experience
• At least 3 years administrative and supervisory experience
• Schooled and worked outside Ghana for a least 5 years
• At least 5 years work experience in an international organisation
• Willing to work long hours and under pressure
• Willing to travel within with Ghana and the West Africa sub-region
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidate should send their application (CV & cover letter) to:-
30 June, 2015