Upper West. Upper East. Northern. North East. Savannah. Bono. Bono East. Ahafo.Oti.Volta.Western North. Western. Central & Eastern Region
Job Vacancy For Technical Field Extension Officer
The Fisheries Commission, an agency under the Ministry of Fisheries and Aquaculture Development (MoFAD), hereby invites applications from qualified Ghanaians for the following vacancy as Technical Field Extension Officer (B)
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties:
• Assist in the collection and analysis of fisheries data for policy decision making.
• Provide technical information on aquaculture production to fish farmers.
• Train fish farmers on modem methods of Fish Farming to enhance their productivity.
• Assist in the development of a new Input-output model to guide aquaculture
• Assist in the enforcement of the Fisheries Laws and Regulations related to elimination of illegal fishing practices.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Higher National Diploma (HND) in Statistics or related discipline.
• At least 1 - 2 years working experience in related field.
• Computer literacy in MS Office is an advantage.
Location: Upper West, Upper East, Northern, North East, Savannah, Bono, Bono East, Ahafo,Oti,Volta,Western North, Western,Central and Eastern Regions.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants must show evidence of completion of National Service. Applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Director
P.O.BOX GP 630
ACcra - Ghana
Applications should be marked indicating vacancies A - F respectively
Closing Date: 17 April, 2021