Wayoe Engineering & Construction is seeking to recruit a Technical Manager.
• The ultimate purpose of the role is to coordinate all project engmeenng and tabncetion workshop activities. The role will also be responsible for all technical and project control disciplines involved in the overall project lifecyde from initiation, planning, execution and closure related to oil & gas projects .There will be a high level of mertoring required in this role to provide general assurance to the team in all tasks, including Project Management & delivery, Workshop Production Management, Cost Management and Performance-monitoring tasks
• The position will work closely with the contract & commercial to prepare protect specific documentation such as Tender Enquiry, Project
Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop and implement business development initiative sunder capital projects to ensure the division achieves its target revenue per the corporate plan.
• Interpret, review and advise on engineering drawings (piping drawings and isometnce for construction). specifications and requirements deliverables, reports and procedures required for the Engineering portion of project.
• Fulfil the role of mentor and coach in order to facilitate growth. development and relention of talented individuals
• Monitor productivity at the fabrication workshop and optimise workshop operators to minimise waste/expenditure.
• Review of workshop weekly productivity report and analyse the ongoing productivity trend and advise corrective action
• Follow though and ensure that quality and productivity standards of own work are consistently and accurately maintained.
• Inform relevant parties in the event of tasks or deadlines not met and provide appropriate means of resolution.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Familiar with various international codes and standard, for example ANSI, ASME, API and piping codes 831.1. 831.3, etc. and structural design codes: DNV, ABS.
• Work closely with contracts team to respond to ITT and tender enquiry on priong, costing and interpret technical questionnaires and prepare response.
• Foster external relationships with customers, third pates and/or other relevant parties that will enhance the reputation of the company in relevant markets outside Ghana.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified professionals should send their CVs to:
19 February, 2020
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.