A reputable multi-national agro-industrial company has vacancy for a Technical Manager to join its vibrant team.
Duties / Responsibilities
• Plans, organises and co-ordinates all activities within the Technical department.
• Develops and implements strategies to identify, prioritise and implement proactive maintenance and asset reliability improvement processes and projects
• Develops both preventive and corrective maintenance programmes.
• Plans and ensures timely execution of routine and corrective maintenance schedules.
• Responsible for the development and supervision of the entire technical team.
• Responsible for the execution of the principles of root cause analyses and reliability—centered maintenance for the creation of an environment for continuous asset reliability improvement.
• Responsible for the application of maintenance and reliability principles to improve the facility costs and productivity within the budget for the plant maintenance.
• Assists mechanical, electrical and utility teams to diagnose plant and equipment
• Assesses requirements of all engineering projects.
• Responsible for the safe execution of plant and equipment installation, civil and maintenance (preventive and corrective) works.
• Responsible for the effective training of Technicians.
• Initiates Technical process improvement projects.
• Manages the spare parts process.
• In liaison with the Regional Technical Manager, pilots the annual investment plan.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum requirement of a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or its equivalent with at least seven (7) years managerial experience in a manufacturing company.
• Ability to conduct technical audits; analysis of piping and instrumentation diagrams; troubleshooting and root cause analyses skills.
• Strong I.C.T Literacy.
• Ability to provide strong leadership, plan and organise work, write reports and procedure manuals.
How To Apply For The Job
Suitable applicants should send their applications to:
28 February, 2020