SAA Technical (Pty) is proud of its world-class aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul standard of excellence, It has this challenging opportunity within its Line Station, to be based at Kotoka International Airport, situated in Accra, Ghana
STRICTLY GHANAIAN CITIZENS
• Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance task which require self-inspection, servicing repairs, overhaul, testing, trouble shooting and modifications and certify tasks completed by him or uncertified team members
• Perform troubleshooting of defects and duplicate inspections where required
• Ensure tasks performed are signed and stamped and all relevant A/C documentation is completed and compliant
• Retrieve aircraft manual information and authorizing of spares as required
• Provide guidance and on-job training to certified, uncertified and local personnel
• Report to Team Leader Line station Control and Technical operations of all work progress and inabilities
• Operate support equipment and ensure correct tooling utilized to achieve maintenance task request stipulated by aircraft manuals and make recommendations for specialized tooling
• Ensure the safe working environment for staff, aircraft, engines and equipment
• Assist with inspection, scrutinizing and completing of all documentation of work allocated to his team ensuring compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements
• Assist in returning of tooling and equipment to stores and the cleanliness of work area
• Liaise and co-ordinate with all Trades to meet serviceable and unscheduled tasks.
Qualification Required & Experience
• In order to receive consideration, candidates must meet the following essential requirements:
• Must be Shop Certified Technician with proven acting SLT record or appointed SLT/TL
• Must have Type II certification and the following licenses: A330, A340, 8747-400, B777, with 24 months experience on applicable type, of which a minimum will be 6 months accumulative line station and Departure experience
• Must be prepared to work scheduled weekends and unscheduled overtime when required
• Must be prepared to work flexi shifts where short notice shift changes are prevalent.
How To Apply For The Job
if you are interested, please forward a detailed CV and certified copies of the following documents:
• Trade certificate
• Identity document
• School certificate
• Tertiary qualifications, to:
courier/hand deliver to
SAA Technical (Pty) Ltd,
Recruitment & Selections Department, Technical
Entrance, SRO Gate, Jones Road
(opposite Emperors Palace),
International Airport, Johannesburg,
29 August, 2014
• Closing date for applications: 29 August 2014.
• Please be mindful of the closing date as NO LATE applications will be considered.
• Applicants will go through a selection process which may include competency and/or psychometric assessment
• Applicants will undergo pre-employment checks i.e. criminal, credit reference, authentication of qualifications, etc.
SAAT IS COMMITTED TO EMPLOYMENT EQUITY.
• All appointments will be made in this context
• SAAT reserves the right not to make an appointment to any of the positions contained in this advert.