Our client is reputable Telecom Infrastructure Company in West Africa, which is a multinational conglomerate with strong presence in Africa with activities in telecoms, IT, energy, logistics and engineering sector through global alliances.
• Develop comprehensive project plans that cover all project related areas such as scope management, time management, risk management, HSEQ management.
• Develop and manage a project budget that is approved by key stakeholders.
• Manage and control the project in line with project and budget plans developed
• Follow Project Coordinators up for progress of work and track project milestones and deliverables
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders and ensure the execution of work is according to specifications.
• Manage the coordinators and supervisors to ensure they perform their work effectively.
• Supervise all projects till they are completed to the client’s specification.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Engineering, Construction and Project Management.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Projects Management and coordination on GSM sites or in a similar role.
How To Apply For The Job
All applicants must be living around the location of each job and should send CV directly to:
Indicating the position title on the subject line of the email.
11 October, 2019