Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Serves customers by completing account transactions.
• Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments, cashing checks, issuing savings withdrawals, and recording night and mail deposits.
• Sells cashier’s cheques, traveler’s cheques, and series e bonds.
• Answers questions in person or on telephone and refers customers to other bank services as necessary.
• Records transactions by logging cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks, and other special services; preparing currency transaction reports.
• Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries, informing customers of new services and product promotions, ascertaining customers’ needs, and directing customers to a branch representative.
• Completes special requests by closing accounts, taking orders for checks, opening and closing Christmas and vacation clubs, exchanging foreign currencies, completing safe-deposit box procedures, and providing special statements, copies, and referrals.
• Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions, counting and packaging currency and coins.
• Reconciles loan coupons and other transactions.
• Maintains supply of cash and currency and turns in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller.
• Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions, maintaining customer traffic surveys, auditing other tellers’ currency, and assisting in certification of proof.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND or degree
• 3 years professional experience
• Customer service
• Attention to detail
• General math skills
• Verbal communication
• Selling to customer needs
• People skills
• Financial skills
• Financial software
How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail
03 March, 2020