• Book and confirm reservations for passengers on scheduled flights.
• At the request of the customer or a ticket agent, they plan the itinerary and other travel arrangements Make, confirm, change, and cancel reservations.
• Reservation agents also answer telephone inquiries about such things as schedules, fares, arrival and departure times, and cities serviced by their airline
• They may maintain an inventory of passenger space available so they can notify other personnel and ticket stations of changes and try to book all flights to capacity.
• Some reservation agents work in more specialized areas, handling calls from travel agents or booking flights for members of frequent flyer programs. Qualification Required & Experience
• Positive Attitude
• Attention to Detail
• People Oriented
• Diploma or higher
• Problem Solving
• Organizational Skills
• Ability to Work Under Pressure
• Computer Skills
• Minimum of 1 year work experience Location:
Accra Central How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail Closing Date:
01 October, 2021