• Greeting passengers and customers that approach the counter.
• Providing information regarding dates, prices, and availability of flights.
• Issuing flight tickets and reservations.
• Helping passengers with modifications or cancellations of their existing reservations.
• Helping passengers check-in for flights.
• Helping passengers with special needs.
• Checking luggage.
• Announcing flight delays or changes.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree and HND holders can apply.
• Applicants must have good interpersonal skills.
How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail
04 October, 2019