• Arranges reservations and routing for passengers at request of Ticket Agent.
• Examines passenger ticket or pass to direct passenger to specified area for loading.
• Plans route and computes ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
• Reads coded data on tickets to ascertain destination, marks tickets, and assigns boarding pass.
• Assists passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
• Informs travel agents in other locations of space reserved or available.
• Sells travel insurance.
• Determines whether space is available on travel dates requested by customer
Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma/HND/First Degree in relevant field
How to Apply For the Job
Applications along with CV’s should be sent via mail to the address:
05 March, 2019