• Arranges reservations and routing for passengers at request of Ticket Agent.
• Examines passenger ticket or pass to direct passenger to specified area for loading.
• Plans route and computes ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
• Reads coded data on tickets to ascertain destination, marks tickets, and assigns boarding pass.
• Assists passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
• Informs travel agents in other locations of space reserved
• Sells travel insurance.
• Announces arrival and departure information
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree and HND holders can apply.
• Applicants must have good interpersonal skills.
1500 - 1800
How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail
26 August, 2019