• Perform ticketing clerk functions at a shipping or transportation facility.
• Provide ticketing services to corporate offices and their top management.
• Sell traveling tickets to passengers in accordance with their requests.
• Make reservations and book travel tickets for customers and guests.
• Book flight tickets for hotel guests, clients and customers.
• Book bulk tickets for package tours.
• Provide tourists with travel information and ticket booking details.
• Organize, schedule and book traveling tickets in accordance with individual travel plans.
• Collect appropriate fares from customers upon delivery of travel tickets.
• Collect tickets and packing list to verify receipt and shipment of items.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND or degree required
• 3 years relevant experience
• Excellent oral and written communication as well as interpersonal skills
• Sound practical knowledge of the basic computer applications like MS Word, Excel, Power Point
• Clear voice, well-groomed and impressive appearance
• Proven ability to keep calm under stressful situations and sell tickets
• Profound ability to go by the organizational strategies and rules
• Strong trouble shooting, sales, and customer service skills
How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail
07 December, 2019