• Arranges reservations and routing for passengers
• Examines passenger ticket or pass to direct passenger to specified area for loading.
• Plans route and computes ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
• Reads coded data on tickets to ascertain destination, marks tickets, and assigns boarding pass.
• Assists passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
• Informs travel agents in other locations of space reserved or available.
• Sells travel insurance.
• Announces arrival and departure information, using public-address system.
• Checks baggage and directs passenger to designated location for loading.
• Assigns specified space to customers and maintains computerized inventory of passenger space available.
• Determines whether space is available on travel dates requested by customer. Qualification Required & Experience
• Computer skills: Word, Excel, and email.
• Personal attributes: strong organizational skills, attention to detail, team player, and motivated.
• Positive attitude a must.
• Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
• A reliable professional who follows organization and department procedures, completes tasks in a timely manner.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Minimum of two years experience
• Certificate or diploma needed Location:
Circle, Accra How To Apply For The Job
All C.V. ‘s should be sent via [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail Closing Date:
06 September, 2021