• Ticketing Agents plan routes, itineraries, and accommodation details, and compute fares and fees, using schedules, rate books, and computers. They make and confirm reservations for transportation and accommodations, using telephones, faxes, mail, and computers.
• A ticket agent is to prepare customer invoices and accept payment.
Some may also answer inquiries regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedures, and policies.
• Ticket Agents do is they assemble and issue required documentation, such as tickets, travel insurance policies, and itineraries.
• In addition to that, they determine whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers, assigning requested spaces when available.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND and degree holders can apply.
• 4 years work experience is required.
1500 - 2000
How to Apply For the Job
C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail
15 January, 2019