• Arranges reservations and routing for passengers at request of Ticket Agent.
• Examines passenger ticket or pass to direct passenger to specified area for loading.
• Plans route and computes ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
• Reads coded data on tickets to ascertain destination, marks tickets, and assigns boarding pass.
• Assists passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
• Informs travel agents in other locations of space reserved or available.
• Sells travel insurance.
• Announces arrival and departure information, using public-address system.
• Telephones customer or Ticket Agent to advise of changes with travel conveyance or to confirm reservation.
• Sells and assembles tickets for transmittal or mailing to customers.
• Answers inquiries made to travel agencies or transportation firms, such as airlines, bus companies, railroad companies, and steamship lines.
• Checks baggage and directs passenger to designated location for loading.
• Assigns specified space to customers and maintains computerized inventory of passenger space available.
• Determines whether space is available on travel dates requested by customer. Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of HND in Travel & Tour, Reservation, engineering, Airport service workers etc. or similar related field. Location:
Spintex, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 January, 2020