ROLE PROFILE TITLE:
Training Manager LOCATION:
Takoradi, Ghana DURATION:
12months with annual renewal based on continued funding Level:
PYXERA Global is seeking a Training Manager to join its Ghana team and support the implementation of its enterprise and community development programs. Job Summary
• The purpose of this job is to ensure high-quality training (including workshops and events) in all aspects (identification, selection, planning, implementation, reporting, monitoring and evaluation) relevant to MSMES capacity building and job creation activities.
• As a training manager, you will lead end-to-end performance and learning of programs that span large and/or multiple areas including training programs administered by consultants aimed at building the capacity and capability of MSMEs.
• S/he will work with partners and MSMEs to capture knowledge (success and lessons learned) and lead the integration of learnings (such as technical standards, processes and protocols, etc.) into the program – across partners – and in support of Pyxera Global’s business goals.
• S/he will design and implement rigorous training activities targeting MSMEs working in several sectors including the development of training on all programs and activities.
• S/he is highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and can coordinate multiple projects/activities simultaneously, with an interest in MSMEs training and the evaluation of such trainings.
• Proven track record to develop and lead the implementation of training plans and activities, facilitate organizational learning and change management. Must have a track record in delivery of high-quality trainings, workshops, events and related activities in accordance with program guidelines.
• Demonstrated presentation skills that can influence decision makers and foster organizational change strategies, and experience implementing them within MSMES operational setting.
• S/he must be familiar with MSME resilience, managing market shocks and/or volatility, supply chain management, diversity and/or equity and inclusion (especially of women), evaluation reporting and creation of quality communications and related materials to promote program activities. Key Responsibilities
• Provide expert assistance and leadership in defining and continuously improving the approach to MSME training design, delivery and evaluation ensuring compliance with standards.
• Conduct extensive planning, coordination, and data analyses activities in overseeing the design, implementation, and evaluation of MSME training processes and programs, including workshops, networking initiatives, seminars, and conferences.
• Work with program staff to undertake MSME and MSME ecosystem gap assessments, business enhancement and resilience planning and identifying relevant interventions to support program partners and participant enterprises.
• Support the drafting of budget for programing and training activities and monitors and reports on these expenditures throughout the fiscal year.
• Lead the production of virtual Instructor-Led Trainings (vILT) via Zoom, Skype and other virtual learning tools and platforms, including identifying (as relevant) new methods and/or platforms for engaging MSMEs and disseminating knowledge – to ensure the program “reaches” MSMEs where they are.
• Lead the drafting, editing, and formatting of course materials, course descriptions, documents, and reports, including uploading documents to a variety of systems as well as those operated by partners and clients.
• Lead the evaluation of training efforts, including support the drafting of post-course reports, coordination of training evaluation systems, support with data analysis and report writing
• Support the development of communication materials including the creation of success stories, client feedback reporting, and supporting and communicating feedback loops between the program and MSME participants and partners to ensure inclusive awareness and cohesion.
• S/he engages with trainers and coaches to ensure they have the most up-to-date schedule information;?act as the first line of communication, addressing questions and assisting with related logistics.
• Maintain all relevant training documents, including agendas, class profiles, class photos,?handouts, and PowerPoints,?as requested.
• Coordinate the translation of materials and processes for program material and documents, as and when needed. Qualification Required & Experience Required
• Bachelors/ Master’s degree in a relevant field, such as: social science (international development, political science), Instructional Design, Organizational Behavior, Educational fields, or related equivalent work experience in complex international development programs.
• Typically requires 5 or more years of learning design and development including eLearning experience or knowledge management experience.
• Extensive knowledge of Training Needs Assessments, Instructional Design, and Adult Learning Principles.
• Demonstrated knowledge and use of a LMS and/or other training tracking systems. Highly Desired
• Knowledge of current trends and best practice in the broader area of organizational and competency-based learning.
• Collaborative spirit in working with teammates and partners.
• Effective in written, verbal communication in English and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of quality assurance of communications, reporting, information outreach and dissemination through websites, newsletter and social media. Salary:
Takoradi How To Apply For The Job
Send CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
Please note only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. Closing Date:
09 November, 2020