The GCX Project seeks to recruit qualified professionals for the GCX Project, a recently launched project with the aim of establishing a Commodity Exchange, the first of its kind in Ghana, and in West Africa. It has the objective of creating an orderly, transparent, and efficient modern market to connect buyers and sellers, assured of quality, quantity, delivery, and payment. Only passionate, self-motivated, and dedicated individuals committed to excellence need to apply. The GCX Project is backed by the Government of Ghana and a consortium of private investors, and does not discriminate by race, gender, nationality, disability, or any other. Successful applicants stand the chance of gaining full -time employment in the GCX once it is established. Job Summary
• Responsible for developing and implementing a training plan for different levels of actors in GCX; regulators, Memebers, Clients, warehouse inspectors, product graders, arbiters, general users and others.
• Responsible for broader public awareness creation and/or public education programme. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors or higher degree in Economics, Development studies, communication, marketing or related field
• At least five (5) years experience in planning, designing and conducting training in agricultural development, rural finance, commodity trading in agricultural development, rural finance, commodity trading, or related field.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Proven analytical, creative thinking and decision making abilities
• Excellent writing skills Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should submit recent CV and any relevant attachment to the address below before JUNE 8, 2015:
The GCX Project Secretariat
Mr. Sunru Yong [email protected]
For further enquiries: please call +233 542 155 351
or email the above address. Closing Date:
08 June, 2015