Education / Training
Job Vacancy For Training Manager
A multinational service company seeking to expand its training services offering to both the public and private sectors has vacancy for a dynamic person to join its winning team in providing its servicing to clients:
Successful candidate will be responsible to the development of the Training Business strategy that can accelerate the growth of profitable revenue services offered and managing all aspects of training functions undertaken by the Training Academy in Ghana.
• Identifying training and development needs of market
• Diversifying and developing course range portfolio to respond to market needs
• Making annual training plan projections and achieving annually agreed budget objectives including target revenue and profit.
• Setting, following up and managing training schedule
• Effectively managing training resources, including approval of trainers and their calibration
• Conduct trainings, as an approved trainer
• Conduct exams and maintain system of issuing certificates to the candidates
• Ensure timely invoicing, payments from candidates and maintenance of expenditure records
• Receiving, analysing feedback from customers and improving training services provided
• Maintaining training accreditation and effectively implementing training procedures issued by the global training academy
Qualification Required & Experience
• Relevant University Degree
• Minimum three years of experience in a managerial position in the training industry
• Post graduate business studies are preferable
• Previous tutoring experience in an asset
• Lead auditor / auditor in management systems standards will be an advantage to the respective applicants.
How To Apply For The Job
Applications and CVs together with relevant supporting documents should be forwarded to the:-
Human Resources Manager
Closing Date: 26 April, 2013