• Africa's largest law firm is recruiting Transactional Lawyers to join its fast growing team in Accra.
• To maintain their outstanding international reputation and continue the 100 year plus tradition of delivering specialist expertise that spans all commercial areas of the law, tax, forensics and IP, it is vital that the firm attracts and retains only the best talent. Qualification Required & Experience
• The ideal candidates will have a minimum of five years post- qualification transactional experience gained working for a leading international or local law firm or gained in-house at a leading international or local corporate.
Specific experience of advising on transactions in one or more of the following areas are required:
• Corporate Finance & Private Equity
• Project Finance
• Energy & Infrastructure
• General Corporate & Commercial
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Technology, Media & Telecommunications
• Employment & Labour
• Intellectual Property Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested lawyers with the minimum experience required should apply by sending their CV's in strict confidence to:- [email protected]
and quoting Accra Office. Closing Date:
09 December, 2015