The Ghana AIDS Commission has vacancy for the under listed position and invites applications from persons with the requisite qualifications to apply for consideration: Transport Manager Job Purpose
• To provide technical and operational support for the efficient and effective performance of the transport management functions of the commission. Duties and Responsibilities
• Collate data for the formulation of transport policies
• Implement guidelines, procedures and safety standards on transport management.
• Supervise the implementation of the programmes and activities of the unit
• Supervise the management of incidents involving official vehicles of the Commission
• Facilitate training programmes for staff within the transport unit.
• Supervise the registration and insurance of new vehicles,
• Supervise the renewal of insurance, roadworthiness and other vaid documentation of the commission’s fleet
• Provide inputs for the preparation of guidelines on the maintenance, utilisation and disposal of feet of the commission.
• Provide input for the development and update of transport Management Information Systems.
• Develop and update Vehicle Register.
• Collate data for the preparation of budget and work plan for the Unit.
• Collate data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports. 13. Supervise and appraise the performance of immediate subordinate Qualification Required & Experience Direct Entry
• A minimum of a Master’s degree in Transport & Logistics, Mechanical Engineering or any other related field or its equivalent professional qualification from an accredited institution
• Must be a member of a relevant professional body
• Must have a valid driver license
• A minimum of one (1) year post-Bachelor’s relevant work experience in a reputable organisation
• Must pass an interview conducted by the Commission in collaboration with the Public Services Commission Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the address below within fourteen days from the date of first publication. The Director-General Ghana AIDS Commission 4th Floor, Liberation Tower Adjacent Ridge Hospital
OR Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
20 May, 2022