The Transport Officer shall work under the Senior Assistant Registrar (General Administration). Responsibilities
Candidate’s responsibilities will include general administration of the University’s vehicles including:
• Arranging repairs and maintenance of vehicles;
• Training, mentoring and disciplining subordinate staff;
• Supervising orderly use of vehicles;
• Ensuring vehicles are properly licensed and insured. Qualification Required & Experience Candidate must have:
• Had a minimum of six (6) years working experience in the grade of Principal Assistant Transport Officer plus the Final Certificate of the City and Guilds of London Institute; or
• The Higher National Diploma or its equivalent, in addition candidate must have had 14 years’ practical experience in a position of responsibility within a large transport organization; or
• A relevant bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognized University with at least 9 years’ experience.
• Candidate must be computer literate. Location:
Ho, Volta Region How To Apply For The Job
Eligible candidates for the position of Senior Assistant Registrar and Assistant Registrar are to download the form for Application for Senior Level Administrative Positions (UHAS UAB 2) from the University's website.
Four (4) copies of completed applications and supporting documents should be sent electronically to:- [email protected]
or by registered mail to: The Registrar University of Health and Allied Sciences PMB 31, Ho Closing Date:
23 August, 2013
Only candidates who satisfy the minimum requirements will be contacted