A highly reputable firm requires the services of a Truck Driver to run truck and tractor trailer unit to deliver products to customer within distribution territory. Key Responsibilities
• Drive and operate trucks.
• Follow instructions; locate and read location and road maps.
• Pre-inspect truck.
• Pick up goods and materials, verify loads for accuracy, and deliver them as instructed.
• Load and unload cargo.
• Responsible for basic vehicle maintenance; comply with all safe work practices, policies, and processes at all times.
• Complete and verify paperwork for accuracy
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations. Qualification Required & Experience
• Candidates must possess a valid license F.
• 1 years experience in Truck Driving.
• Candidate must live in or around Tema or Ashaiman. Location:
Tema / Ashaiman. How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to: [email protected].com Closing Date:
19 October, 2021