Dangote Cement Plc is the biggest quoted company in West Africa and the only Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000 Companies. The Company currently has its headquarters in Nigeria and production plant in Ghana including 16 African countries.
With the recent planned induction of a large number of trucks and trailers into our currently expanding transport operations, we require intelligent, self-motivated and responsible 1,500 TRUCKS with knowledge and experience of driving heavy duty trucks and trailers in a safe and defensive manner with utmost regard to safety of people and company products while in transit.
• Must be conversant with Ghana's road network
• Ability to read and write in English language; and French will be an added advantage
• Must be in excellent health condition: Perfect vision and hearing and must be physically fit
• Must have valid Heavy Duty driver's license
Qualification Required & Experience
• Valid heavy duty driver's License
• Must not be less than 25 years of age
• Minimum of 5 years of heavy duty truck driving experience
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should email their applications/CVs to:
The Ag. Human Resource Manager
Dangote Cement Ghana
PMB 329, C1 Tema
To be delivered in person or any regional offices of FedEx I.A.S.
07 January, 2016
Dangote cement is an equal opportunity employer and seeks applications from suitable candidates from across the country.