• Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations.
• Maintain the vehicle clean and safe.
• Collect payments from customer at the time of product delivery
• Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns.
• Perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip
• Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.
• Maintain driving log, prepare vehicle performance forms and complete daily paperwork
Qualification Required & Experience
• SHS graduates can apply.
• 3 years working experience is required.
• A valid license is also required.
• Driver must reside in Teshie and its environs.
GH 700 - 1200
How To Apply For The Job
All C.V. ‘s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail.
11 February, 2019