UT Bank, an indigenous Ghanaian company in the financial industry is seeking to recruit ambitious and self-motivated persons as various Unit Heads in the Corporate Banking Department. The successful candidates should be reliable, self-starters and individuals who take pride in their work. In the performance of their duties, Unit Heads will be required to demonstrate high integrity, excellent commercial insight of the industry and great communication skills.
The job holder will be reporting to the Head of Corporate Banking and primarily responsible for the growing of business in terms of liabilities as well as effective account relationship management resulting in optimization of customer satisfaction, retention and wallet share through selling multiple solutions from the entire bank's product range. This will be done through establishing, developing and maintaining pro-actively a portfolio of Insurance Companies, Brokerage Firms, Unit Trusts, Mutual Funds and Pension Fund Trustees.
• Develop qualified client prospects in the various segment of the FUP Unit
• Retention of existing high value clients through relationship management activities
• Acquisition of high value clients•Maintain a healthy portfolio by minimizing credit losses and-Non Performing Loans
• Analyze, evaluate and develop a tailored relationship strategy for each prospect
• Adhere to established portfolio management guidelines
• Monitor on an ongoing basis information concerning customer financial performance condition and industry trends to determine that credit exposure is at an acceptable risk and well priced
• Ensure strict compliance within the regulatory framework requirement of the Bank
• Ensure increased productivity and employee engagement among team members
• Own monthly performance review process and ensure that direct reports complete their balance score cards every month
• Review key team activities and performance reports, taking appropriate actions to ensure business objectives are achieved
• Manage staff performance using the Balanced Scorecard as well as other performance management methods such as coaching and performance analysis
Qualification Required & Experience
• Deep insight into the FIIP industry
• Excellent Relationship Management skills
• Broad knowledge of the banking industry
• Proven ability to identify opportunities and convert them into pipeline deals and actuals
• General knowledge of financial statements (Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statements)
• Good understanding of the workings of the Corporate Banking environment
• Clear understanding of the regulatory framework governing the industry
• Excellent selling abilities as well as great communication skills
• Strong team and interpersonal skills
• Experienced in Performance Management including coaching and performance analysis skills
• Proven integrity and very reliable
• Eye for detail, self-motivated and resilient
• Must have a minimum of a First Degree in any discipline plus a Professional or a Post Graduate
• Must have not less than five (5) years managerial experience
How To Apply For The Job
If you have what it takes and meet the essential requirements enumerated above please forward your most recent CV to:-
(not later than 2 weeks after publication of this advert) indicating in the subject area the role being applied for.
14 December, 2015
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.