The Utilities Supervisor is responsible for managing and optimizing the operation. The position report to the Production Superintendent and the responsibilities include but are not limited to:-
• Lead, mentor, coach and train a team of Utilities Technicians that operate the Air, Boiler, Chiller, Cooling Tower, HVAC, Fire Suppression and Tempered Water systems;
• Ensure all asset operation is safe, inspected and tested per regulations, and meet the needs of other Production departments;
• Ensure all assets within the department are reliable through scheduling and coordination of preventative and predictive maintenance using internal and external maintenance resources.
• Prepare assets for maintenance work and complete all necessary permitting;
• Ensure the audit-readiness of the department against internal and external regulations. Participate in internal and external audits. Own the action items from audits and inspections to further ensure department readiness;
• Participate in and/or perform Capital Project Management to improve, upgrade and replace department assets with the assistance of internal and external engineering resources; and
• Perform other duties as assigned, including participation in continuous improvement activities.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The successful applicant must possess Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or other technical discipline or its equivalent with 5 years professional work experience in Palm Oil Processing Mill with at least 3 years recent experience in a similar role.
• Experience in operations of Boiler, turbine and water treatment is an advantage.
Daboase near Takoradi
How To Apply For The Job
Applications will only be received by email to:
with Utilities Supervisor in the subject line of the email
13 June, 2019