• Valuation of properties (for sale and collateral for loans)
• Advisory services on the capital and/or rental value of prospective properties.
• Advisory services on forced sale value vis a vis marketability of collateral.
• Regular submission of valuation reports.
• Maintain a database of property and rental values
• Regular inspections of properties
• Conduct searches on properties/lands proposed for purchase.
• Facilitate the transfer and registration of title of secured lands
• Any other duties commensurate with the position that may be assigned by your supervisor or his representative. Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a 1st Degree in Land Economy from a recognized University
• Probationer of the VES Division of the GhIS
• 3 years post NSS relevant work experience in a reputable institution
• Ability to conduct valuations and to write accurate valuation reports.
• Result oriented
• Possession of excellent organizational and time management skills
• Possession of a high sense of integrity
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time while maintaining attention to detail Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Mail to Address: P.O. Box KB 369, Korle Bu, Accra
Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
22 January, 2016