Abt Associates, a global leader in research and implementation of technical assistance programmes in agriculture, economic growth, governance and health, seeks highly qualified candidates for the anticipated five-year USAID-funded Ghana Trade and Investment Activity.
Value Chain Specialist (#600)
• Supporting enterprises and other market actors to strengthen the productivity, profitability and overall competitiveness of select high value crops, utilizing a demand-driven, private sector-led, market systems approach.
• Designing ways to encourage adoption of improved sanitary, phyto-sanitary and traceability systems
Qualification Required & Experience
• A university degree in Agriculture, business administration, economics, marketing, social sciences or a related field
• A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in one or more of the areas listed below
• Experience on a USAID-funded project is highly preferred
Accra and Tamale
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates may send their CV and cover letter to:
Please include the position number and "Trade Facilitation Specialist" in the subject line of the email.
30 November, 2019