• To develop and implement a preventative maintenance programme for the fleet of vehicles; carry out whatever non-routine maintenance as necessary and ensure that records of maintenance cost per vehicle are maintained correctly.
• Determine spare part requirements and ensure their availability at an economic level through an efficient ordering system.
• Ensure that the maintenance operations in the workshop are carried out efficiently and are adequately supported by parts and manpower.
• Recruit, train and motivate staff as when necessary.
• Develop and execute as per operational budgets. Qualification Required & Experience
• B.Eng/Bsc Degree or HND in Engineering (Auto Mechanic) and
• A minimum of Five (5) years working experience in a large fleet function with at least some supervisory experience in that function. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested Please forward your most recent CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
10 May, 2013