Purpose of the Role
• Carrying out the Safety Inspection of Trucks and maintain record. Training truck crew on the importance of safety of petroleum trucks and process of Safety Checks. Key Responsibilities
• Carry out daily Safety Checks as per Safety Check List of all trucks that are coming for filling.
• Maintain record of Safety Checks.
• Ensure PPE compliance of the Crew of the Trucks.
• Ensure that the security checks the trucks and maintain record.
• Impart training to the truck crews on Safety Requirements of Trucks.
• Assist Safety Officer on his daily safety jobs.
• Any other related job assigned by Terminal Manager. Qualification Required & Experience Key Competencies/Skills Required
• SSCE or HND
• Two years of fulltime experience involving the similar function is desirable. Functional
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Basic knowledge on safety fittings of trucks.
• Basic knowledge of truck loading process in the Terminal.
• Interested in fire prevention, health and safety awareness.
• Able to explain simply and clearly, good communication skills with people at stressful situation.
• Desire to work within a flexible schedule.
• Interpersonal and customer service skills. Behavioural
• Attention to Detail, assertiveness, diligence Location:
Tema How To Apply For the Job
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: [email protected] Closing Date:
22 November, 2021