Vessel Inspectors - multiple positions to be filled Job Type:
± 68 days / ± 54 Days / ± 36 Days Start Date:
August 2015 to December 2015 Salary:
Offshore Welding and Coating Inspector on Shifts and Rotations Systems AUT Welding Inspectors on Shifts and Rotations Systems Scope of work:
• Pipe laying activities including but not limited to Witness Mechanical Test Sampling, NDT, Welding/ Coating /Automatic Ultrasonic Testing, Weld / Coating Repairs, Radiograph Reviews, Certificate Review & Endorsement, Surveillance of Manufacture on behalf of Client on board Contractors Pipe Lay Vessel(s).
• All inspection to be conducted in accordance with activities marked within the ITR Inspector is required to report directly to the Companies Vessel Representatives on a daily basis and provide weekly Inspection Reports.
• Full handover notes to be left with Vessel Rep for back to back. Qualification Required & Experience
• Personnel must have 8-10 years professional experience in offshore deepwater
• Construction experience in flex lay, ridged lay and heavy lifting
• Personnel must hold a valid CSWIP Level 2 (minimum) Welding and CSWIP BGAS Coating.
• AUT Ticket for AUT Welding Inspectors only
• Current Offshore medical certificate and Offshore Survival Ticket
• Personnel must have offshore experience
• Must be willing to work on rotations and on shifts
• Must be a Ghanaian National Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
If you wish to apply please send a detailed CV and copy of your certificates to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
10 July, 2015