• The office of the Vice President reports to the President of the University College.
• The Vice President is the Chief Academic Officer in charge of all academic activities including faculties/schools, programmes, curriculum and research.
• He/she works with Colleges and Schools across the University to drive the University's academic performance and further develop strategic partnerships that bring lasting value, including new global networks to enhance academic programmes and research collaboration.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The successful candidate will be a strong strategic leader with a proven track record of driving sustained success in an academic setting.
• The candidate must have a PhD. with at least ten (10) years working experience in a tertiary institution, five (5) of which should have been in leadership positions such as Faculty Dean or Provost.
• Must have scholarly credentials in teaching, research with publication, and service that merit appointment to at least senior lecturer position
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should visit the University's website for details and forward application materials (letter of interest, curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, and transcripts) electronically to:-
Hard copies of the application and supporting documents should be forwarded to the:
Ghana Technology University College
18 December, 2015