• Reporting to the President of the University College, the Vice President is the Chief Academic Officer in charge of all academic activities including faculties/schools, programmes and research.
• The successful candidate will he a strong strategic leader with a proven track record of driving sustained success in an academic setting.
• He/she will work with colleges and schools across the University to drive the University's academic performance and further develop strategic partnerships that bring lasting value, including new global networks to enhance academic programmes and research collaboration Qualification Required & Experience
• The candidate must have a PhD with at least ten (10) years working experience in a tertiary institution, five (5) of which should have been in leadership positions such as Faculty Dean or Provost.
• Must have scholarly credentials in teaching, research with publication, and sendee that merit appointment to at least senior lecturer position. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should visit the University's website for details and forward application materials (letter of interest, curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, and transcripts) electronically to:- [email protected]
They should indicate their preferred duty station (Accra, Kumasi, and Koforidua) in their cover letter. Hard copies of the application and supporting documents should be forwarded to the: Registrar
Ghana Technology University College
Accra-North Closing Date:
30 June, 2015