Wesley College Of Education
Education / Training
Job Vacancy For Vice Principal
The Council of Wesley College Of Education, Kumasi, announces that the following position as Vice Principal is vacant, and is, therefore, inviting applications for consideration.
• The Vice Principal shall assist the Principal in the overall management, administration, academic and disciplinary issues of the College in accordance with the Colleges of Education Act 2012 (Act 847) and other regulatory provisions governing the College of Education and in relation to the oversight responsibilities of the Governing Council of the College.
• Perform the functions assigned by the Principal of the College. Act in the absence of the Principal of the College among
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must have good character and high degree of personal integrity.
• Applicant must be a distinguished master teacher and scholar in Teaching and Learning.
• Applicant must be at least Principal Tutor in the College of
• Applicant must have at least five (5) years relevant post qualification experience in a Senior Management position with good knowledge and understanding of the challenges facing the Colleges of Education in particular, and Tertiary Education in general.
• Applicant must be able to complete at least one term of Three (3) years before attaining the age of Sixty (60) years.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicant should attach updated eight (8) hard copies of Curriculum Vitae, Covering Letter, Current pay slip; two (2) copies of sealed recommendation letters and Photocopies of Certificates to their letters and address to:
The Chair of Search Committee
c/o Wesley College of Education
Closing Date: 30 April, 2020