A public service organisation in the film sector in Ghana officially invites applications from qualified persons to fill the underlisted vacancy as Videographer / Cinematographer OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
• Operates video cameras and related equipment in the production of video content for the organisation DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming
• Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment for field and studio productions.
• Computer edits video segments on a variety of tape and digital
• Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
• Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules
• Performs miscellaneous lob-related duties as assigned.
• developing a film’s visual style, determining lighting and composition and planning camera angles
• Any other duties as may be assigned
• Works closely with the production team to prepare and break down scripts for the purpose of scheduling, budgeting and having a detailed logistical plan for shoot.
• Helps to schedule all moving parts that make up a tilmitelevision production Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of First Degree in Cinematography or related discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent professional qualification
• Must have completed National Service SKILLS-MIX AND COMPETENCIES
• Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to audio and video equipment
• Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting and associated production equipment.
• Knowledge of computerized tape editing applications and procedures Knowledge of professional audio and/or video tape editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards
• Well developed management and organization skills
• Good oral and written communication, presentation and relationship building skill Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants are to email their application letter and CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
22 December, 2020
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview