Our organisation is a leading player in the logistics sector in Ghana and growing in the sub-region. Following an expansion in its warehousing operations, we invite applications for the following vacant role: Warehouse Assistant
• Ensure movement of inventory and materials to customers
• Process inventory for delivery
• Ensure stock accuracy for all inbound and outbound operations
• Sort, organise and store inventory in the proper location
• Maintain good record keeping (i.e waybills, dispatch notes, goods receipt notes etc. are filled for auditing purposes)
• Ensure that the right mechanical handling equipment are used for the right job
• Ensure compliance with health and safety standards
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least HND in Supply Chain or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years working experience
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate must send their (a) 1-page cover note & (b) maximum of 3-page CV with contacts of 2 referees to the address below:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
08 June, 2020