• Assist with warehouse sales, including weekend work when necessary and bump in/bump out shifts.
• Comprehend client expectations and the costs and effects of failure to deliver on promises.
• Choose the products according to the order form.
• Check goods to ensure they are not defective or damaged, and then modify inventory as necessary.
• Conduct stocktakes on all items in the warehouse from time to time.
• Cooperate and communicate with your team’s other members
• Help to receive, unload, count, and stock physical items at the warehouse.
• Ensure orders are handled quickly and that supplies are delivered according to company deadlines and customer expectations.
• Fill out client orders and ship them using the inventory system, including the proper tracking numbers and links.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Demonstrable experience as a warehouse operations assistant.
• Knowledgeable about prominent health, safety, and consumer-related guidelines.
• Fine-tuned logistical techniques.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• A service-driven, warm, and accountable disposition.
• Physically fit.
• HND or higher
How To Apply For The Job
All C.V. ‘s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail.
18 February, 2023