A Reputable Agro Chemical Company operating in Ghana invites interested and qualified applicant for the following position: Warehouse Assistant
• Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
• Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
• Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
• Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Completes reports by entering required information.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Proven warehouse experience
• Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
• Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system
• Team player with organizational skills
• Ability to lift or move heavy products
• High school Certificate
How To Apply For The Job
Send full CV application, cover letter and relevant certificate with to:
OR call 0500-000217
20 April, 2019