• Prepare and complete orders for delivery.
• Receive and process warehouse stock products.
• Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation.
• Complete diary logs into inventory,
• Report any discrepancies,
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and other staff,
• Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment,
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma and Degree relevant field
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Ability to lift heavy objects
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
30 April, 2019