• Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
• Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system. Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must have at least an HND.
• A minimum of 3 years working experience is required. Salary:
1500 - 1700 Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail. Closing Date:
19 April, 2019